Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

Tina gets fucked good

Hello everyone. I've just found this blog. I like that is has a mix of all kinds of things from pictures to movies to the hot stories as well. I'll be weblogging here from time to time, sharing some of my steamy experiences with you all.

Let me first give you a little background. I grew up in a small town, and knew from an early age that my sexuality was something that would become important in my life. I was blessed with a naturally nice body. Large breasts (34DD), long blonde hair (although I've cut it and let it grow back several times), and curvacious hips and butt. I'm no runway model (they're too skinny!) but I'm told that I am quite beautiful and turn heads everywhere I go.

One of my earliest and best sexual experiences came when I was only 19 years old. I had been to a bar and noticed a guy looking at me. I had seen him several times before, but I thought he would always be too shy to approach me. Well on this particular night, he "accidentally" bumped into me and started some small talk. He was trying hard not to come off as nervous, but that just made me appreciate him more. We had a couple of drinks before he asked me if maybe I wanted to go to his place. I thought that was a bit fast, but I was really getting into him so I agreed and we left.

The whole time we were on his way to his place, all I could think about was getting him into bed. At the same time I was playing hard to get in a subtle way, but I think he knew that he was going to score with me and score well! When we arrived to his place, he got us a couple of drinks, but let me tell you, we didn't managed to even put our lips to the glasses. He looked at me and saw how much I wanted him and when he saw this, he just grabbed me and started kissing me hard. I love it when a man kisses me hard like that. His hands moved down my back and over my ass, he slowly pulled my skirt up to my waist revealing my thong. I was standing in front of a mirror and I knew he could see my ass and thong now, and I felt the bulge in his pants getting bigger as I ran my hand across his crotch.

He then started to unbutton my blouse, expertly opening each button all the while still locked in a mad embrace. Oh I wanted this man inside me so much! My top slipped off, and I pulled away just long enough to step out of my skirt. So there I was in front of him in just my bra and panties. As I was slipping off my skirt, he told me how incredibly beautiful and hot I looked. He was about to find out just how hot I felt. My pussy was so wet by this point, and I told him so. He wanted to go down on my and laid my on the plush sofa, spread my legs and started to explore. First he kissed my inner thighs, teasing me and almot making me crazy before diving into my closely trimmed pussy with his talented tongue. After what seemed like hours licking me and gently sucking on my clit, his tongue descended to my anus and I though... Oh he's not shy at all! He didn't know it, but I loved having my ass licked as well. I was about to return the favour and then some!

I told him to stand up and when he did, he removed his shirt while I started unbuttoning his pants. His cock was already fully engorged and ready for a workout. I would be only too happy to do it. I had to have his cock in my mouth. I went right to it, taking him in as far as I could, feeling his cock head touching the back of my throat and back again. I could even taste some of his pre-cum on my lips as I pulled him out to gaze at this wonderful penis that was in my face. He smelled so good too and I was taking it all in, stroking his cock with my lips, tongue, cheeks and face. Simply put, I was worshipping his cock as it stood tall.

It was time to move on. He motioned for me to rise, and when kissed me again while leading me to the bedroom. He bent me over his dresser and licked my ass and pussy from behind once again. I never knew that he would be so hot! I reached around and grabbed his thick cock and told him I wanted him inside me. I got on my hands and knees and he slipped his member along the crack of my ass several times before finally penetrating my wet pussy. I could not believe how good it felt. His cock stroked my insides and I came almost right away, flooding him yet again with my feminine juices. As I came, I grabbed and bit my own nipples... this felt so incredible.

This passion went on for another hour before finally he asked me if he could cum in my mouth and face. I could not say no. I had to taste his full load in my mouth. He got into a fast rhythm, fucking me in the missionary position, and I knew he was about to cum. But he didn't move up to my face fast enough, and his cum splashed over his hand, my tits and my chin. I grabbed his hand and licked all I could from it while I laid there with legs spread. It was a naughty site to behold, and I knew he was taking it all in. He'll remember this night for the rest of his life. I know I will.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?